Sunday, September 19, 2010

Best Practices of Touch Screen Interface Design

I have been thinking about the various ways in which you can physically interact with your phone. The obvious one is the touch screen, which I imagine tends to be the primary interface to an app. Also there are the tilt sensors, possibly compass orientation and voice input. I have had a quick google of the topic of touch screen interface design. It is certainly something I plan to look into further, but I have found that the results on this topic are not as plentiful and high quality as I expected. One set of recommendations that I would like to refer back to later are linked to on this blog: Touch Usability

The link is a bit old and I was hoping for something a bit more up to date but I will add more info. on this topic as I find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment